- [Plug and play] This countertop reverse osmosis system can be used directly through sockets in your kitchen, bedroom, office, or even RV, with no installation or drilling required. If you are renting a home, this RO system is unquestionably the best option.
Note: This RO system needs to be powered on to be used.
- [V-type heating technology] Thanks to its superior filtration capacity and innovative heating technology, this reverse osmosis system K19-H can dispense hot water in 1 second and cannot produce limescale. Furthermore, because of its instant heating design, this system avoids reboiling, ensuring that every cup of water is pure and fresh.
- [Custom water temperature&adjustable volume] This instant hot water filter system comes with four volume options including 8 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz and 20 oz and can stop dispensing water once it reaches selected volume. This RO water filtration system K19-H not only comes with 4 temperature options (room temperature, 113℉, 185℉ and 203℉), but also allows temperature adjustment in the range of 122℉-194℉ at an interval of 9℉, meeting demands for water at different temperatures.
- [4-stage deep filtration & UV light] Its 3-in-1 filter of this RO instant hot water dispenser is paired with a UV light and can effectively reduce TDS, chromium, PFAS, fluoride, arsenic, salt, heavy metals, nitrate, particles, chloride and other harmful substances through layer-by-layer fine filtration, ensuring every drop is purified.
- [Smart design] This instant hot water reverse osmosis system features an easy-to-use operating panel and a smart screen which displays the temperature, water volume, water filtration, flushing states, water quality, and UV light work states, and it also comes with a plateau mode. Additionally, this countertop RO system is equipped with a water shortage and dry burning reminder and a child lock to ensure the safety of you and your family.
- [Saving more] The K19-H countertop water filter system has an impressive 3:1 drain ratio, which reduces water consumption via a drainage recycling technology. Because of its 170 oz high-capacity water tank, frequent water refilling is avoided, and feed water and waste water can be separated. Furthermore, this composite filter only needs to be replaced once a year, saving you both time and money.
Please fill the feed water tank to the maximum mark for water volume every time it needs to be refilled to increase the utilization rate of water.
Waterdrop K19 Sofortiges Heißwasser-Arbeitsplatten-RO-System
Regulärer Preis €399,99
Verkaufspreis €399,99 Regulärer Preis
€60 OFF CODE: